After my thinking about splitting off a CEE library from the liblognorm project, Michael Biebl suggested that the CEE part of it be named "libcee". This sounds very natural and decent. However, CEE is a trademark of the Mitre corporation, which helps establish the standard. I have asked the folks there if it is possible to use this name. Not surprising, the answer will take a little while.
I need to progress while waiting. So I have decided to name the library libcee for now, but rename it if Mitre decides this is not possible. That should not be much of a problem, as this decision is probably much quicker made than me writing the first releasable version of it ;)