Chris send a nice encouraging note and I have changed some of the IANA considerations to be more precise. Also, I have added text to allow for experimental (x-) PARAM-NAMEs in any SD-ID. I think this is a good idea and it will probably be helpful. And: if we don't allow it, the community will do it anyhow. So why forcing them to become non-standard. Let's see what the WG tells us.
I am just a bit concerend that Didier will not be able to provide his feedback right in time. But anyhow, as Chris told, there is a 2 week "Last Call" period in the WG, so that is probably another chance to get it in.
Let's see how things progres...